looking for Interns
Workload: full-time but flexible during January-March, school required internships are welcome
Deadline: December 7th, 2022
What will You learn?
- what a job in a web development company looks like.
- different work processes and methodologies, but on the way you can choose yourself what you want to focus on. Your internship – your choice!
- you’ll contribute to the web development projects the company has to deliver.
- you’ll get more skills and experience in web development.
- you’ll be part of the team, meaning you can join all the team-building events and other happenings at the company during your time with us!
What ARE you expected to know?
- you should have a deep interest and will to work in the web development field.
- you are more than welcome to share some example work you’ve done in web development (if you have any).
- you may get a chance to solve homework and be ready for that in the application process.
- you will be working with real projects in real project teams.
- you will get all the necessary tools you might need and one of the cosiest offices in Tartu.
- you will be greeted by a friendly and professional team.
- we are sure by the end of your awesome internship, you have gained a lot of new knowledge and skills in web development.
- the internship is compensated.
If you feel like we could become friends then send your CV and short introduction letter about why you should become a member of the PLAY team by December 7th! Write to us at .