looking for Full-Stack Developer
Location: Tartu, Tallinn
Workload: part-time or full-time, we are flexible
Deadline: contact us now!
Get to know us
Hi there! I’m Lauri and I’ve worked at gotoAndPlay for 7 years now and I think I’ve mostly figured out how it functions. Over the years we’ve gained a lot of new people and lost a few along the way, but the heart of gotoAndPlay has always managed to stay the same.
gotoAndPlay has always stood out to me as something slightly odd. It somehow manages to bring the best kind of quality along with the best kind of attitude.
I think the main reason for that is the fact that we focus on choosing the sort of ventures we bring in. I like that we have projects that tickle our curiosity and are fun to work on, sometimes because it’s an interesting subject or a new bit of technology, sometimes it just has a really cool design.
Thanks to the general positive attitude and excellent work quality we’ve met and worked with a lot of great people. We often work with some of the best professionals in the business, which has meant that we’ve always had a few projects in the running for various awards, but it also means that we’ve had a chance to work on some awesome ideas. Some examples of our projects are found on our website or on our PLAY & NOPE Alliance website, but I’d happily mention some interesting recent projects as well: Ellex website, Softrend e-shop, Pactum website, Apollo, Telia, Elektriteater, Endover Real Estate websites, Estonian Information System Authority and many more.
As much as we have the time, we also constantly evolve our own tools in order to improve the quality of our work and make our own lives easier as a result. Sometimes, to enhance the final result you must reinforce your roots. Sadly, it’s often difficult to find time to work on our own in-house tasks because there’s a lot of work to do.
gotoAndPlay is ever-growing, and we are always looking for new talent, so if you are up for a challenge – we’d love for you to get in touch!
We’re looking for a Full-Stack Developer!
- Keeping up with the ever-evolving world of the web and technologies related to development.
- We don’t settle for “just okay” and neither should you.
- Writing some sweet, beautiful code that would make every developer blush from excitement and every end-user positively surprised.
- Honesty. Please let us know if you have trouble with a task or need help moving some furniture.
- Being a part of the group. Because being left out sucks.
Desired Skills and experience:
- At least 4 years of working experience in the web development field.
- Thorough knowledge of backend development. Preferably with PHP/NodeJS or the desire to learn either of them.
- Know how to build APIs.
- Be familiar with git and versioning (branching, pull requests, you name it).
- The will to learn and improve.
- Quite cool if you know how to work with React.js.
- Absolutely stellar if you know your way around automated testing.
We offer you
- To work in the best (according to our clients) web development agencies in Estonia!
- Work with awesome clients, like Telia, Apollo, Foxway, Softrend, Katana, Endover Real Estate, Elektriteater, Viru Keemia Grupp, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and many-many others (check our done projects).
- Quite possibly the friendliest and inspiring team you’ve worked with.
- A competitive amount of income, which will improve with experience and skill.
- Support for your hobbies and sporty activities in exchange for social media presence. Just ask.
- Working from home, from our Tartu office or in our new Tallinn hub – the choice is yours. However, occasional Tartu office visits are a must – there, you’ll meet our office cat (and dog, they switch places day to day), can play ping-pong and of course, meet the rest of the team!
- Snacks and lots of cake days. Wait, when’s your birthday again? We’re mostly good for December, but we’ll hear you out.
- The occasional office party, team event or field trips, virtual or face-to-face, separate from cake days. Get some inspiration from our Instagram!
If you feel like we could become friends just
contact us at .
We can’t wait to meet you!