looking for Full-Stack Developer
Location: Tartu / Tallinn
Workload: full-time, flexible
Deadline: contact us now!
<DIV> Get to know us
Hi there! I’m Ivo and I’ve worked as a full-stack developer at gotoAndPlay for almost 5 years now. If I had to summarize my experience so far I’d say it’s been empowering. The growth I’ve seen in myself and the company is staggering. It’s a place that values you and helps you grow.
Working as a full-stack developer at gotoAndPlay is diverse, and I mean it in a good sense. Sometimes I’m immersed in a telecom project, and once that’s wrapped up, I might dive into developing a startup MVP for a client. It keeps me on my toes and always learning. PHP, React, Python — you name it, we’re into it.
gotoAndPlay has a startup feel but with the stability of a well-established company. Plus, the team is amazing — more like a second family than coworkers. We even travel together for off-sites – for example, I’ve been to Odessa and Rhodos with the team!
Thanks to the general positive attitude and excellent work quality, we’ve met and worked with a lot of great people. We often work with some of the best professionals in the business, which has meant that we’ve always had a few projects in the running for various awards, but it also means that we’ve had a chance to work on some awesome ideas. Some examples of our projects are found on our website or on our PLAY & NOPE Alliance website, but I’d happily mention some interesting recent clients: Telia, Katana, Foxway, Krematoorium, Ellex, Softrend e-shop, Apollo, Elektriteater, Endover Real Estate websites, Estonian Information System Authority and much more.
gotoAndPlay is ever-growing, and we are always looking for new talent, so if you are up for a challenge – we’d love for you to get in touch!
We’re looking for a Full-Stack Developer in Estonia!
- Keeping up with the ever-evolving world of the web and technologies related to development.
- We don’t settle for “just okay” and neither should you.
- Writing some sweet, beautiful code that would make every developer blush from excitement and every end-user positively surprised.
- Honesty. Please let us know if you have trouble with a task or need help moving some furniture.
- Being a part of the group. Because being left out sucks.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the web development field.
- Knowledge of backend development. Preferably with PHP/NodeJS or the desire to learn either of them.
- Know how to build APIs.
- Be familiar with git and versioning (branching, pull requests, you name it).
- Previous experience with building WordPress plugins and themes is a big bonus.
- The will to learn and improve.
- Quite cool if you know how to work with React.js.
- Absolutely stellar if you know your way around automated testing.
We offer you
- Work in one of the best (according to our clients) web development agencies in Estonia!
- Awesome clients, like Foxway, Softrend, Katana, Endover Real Estate, Elektriteater, Telia, Apollo, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and many others (check out some of our project highlights).
- Quite possibly the friendliest and most inspiring team you’ve worked with.
- A competitive amount of income, which will improve with experience and skill.
- Additional days off
- Flexibility: working from home, from our Tartu office, or in our new Tallinn hub – the choice is yours. However, regular Tartu office visits are a must – there, you’ll meet our office cat (and dog, they switch places day to day), play table tennis, and of course, meet the rest of the team!
- The occasional office parties, team day, team event or field trip, virtual or face-to-face – enjoying each other’s company is one of the values that unite us. Get a sneak peek into our everyday life from our Instagram!
If you feel like we could become friends just
contact us at .
We can’t wait to meet you!